View Single Post
Old 04-20-2005, 04:15 AM   #1
Chester
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #908
New Trailer Testing

Glenda and I brought our new Montana 3475 home on April 6. Since then we've been putting it through it's paces trying to find any bugs before we take it to our campsite on May 7. So far I'm pleased to say there have been very few issues.

1) I dewinterized this past weekend and put the water to the unit. Checked all joints for tighness (leaks) and only found the bathrooom sink had not been tightened properly.
2) The surround has a slight buzz in the rear speakers. It seems to work fine with a 5.1 DVD in it so I'll take my time on deciding on a replacement.
3) The famous remote thermostat was 5 deg off on the setting and had a 6 degree temp swing. Dometic has been very accomodating and I installed the new Duotherm Comfort Control Center yesterday. Love it!!
4) I notice the sewer outlet has a slight drip when all valves are closed. Not sure which valve but I'll put more water in all tanks and hope to "flush" the valves to see if that helps.

That's it so far. This trailer has fewer issues than our 2000 2750RK when we bought it. Hope it stays that way.
Chester is offline   Reply With Quote