View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 11:20 AM   #14
hydman
Established Member

M.O.C. #9612
Sorry for the delay in posting the results. My 28 year old nephew in Tucson was killed in a one car accident. He was a passenger in a car that lost control in a heavy rain. Hit a light post at 50 mph and not wearing a seatbelt. It was an older car with no airbags. Please remember him in your prayers. If I could only add contribute one thing to this forum it would be a plea to all to wear your seatbelts. Please!!!

On a happier note, I just came back from a test run in the new truck. I had to raise the B&W companion to the top holes (about 2 inches) to get my bed clearance to 5 3/4". The truck sank 3 1/4" inches at the back bumper leaving me nose high on the trailer to the tune of roughly 2 1/2" inches. When setting the ITBC I was happy to see the front and rear axle both lock up together telling me that my rear axle isn't carrying appreciable more weight than the front. The power difference in the new truck compared to the 03 was very noticeable and the ITBC system is fantastic. Settled on a gain of 7.0 for the controller. I think I'll call it good.
hydman is offline   Reply With Quote