Thread: Hard to cool
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 03:48 PM   #13
dejama
Established Member

M.O.C. #6250
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Artemus Gordon

Two things we learned about our 3750. First both air units need to be set high fan and low cool 74. Yes as you later wrote both units provide air to vents. Make sure back air is only flowing into vents not down from unit into bedroom. Set ceiling fan in kitchen on med to high flowing down. Then put the fantastic fan in living room on lowest setting pulling air out of coach. It's normally 110-115 here and this process worked. Before this proceedure, our kitchen and bedroom stayed cool but living room stayed warm. This Proceedure works perfectly for us. I am sure you have two units in your rig unless I read it wrong. Just try this, it sounds counter intuitive but that exhausting air from living room fan seems to suck air forward. Turn fantastic fan in living room up more until you feel air moving forward. It works great! We have two 15000 units which helps, some only have 15 and 13000.
Thanks, We will give that a try. We have decent temps down right now but since we live in our Rig and live in Kansas, we are sure to see the high temps again. Since you have a 3750 let me ask you a question. Have you noticed a lot of air coming out of the desk drawer area? We have done a few mods on your rig but cannot figure that one out.
dejama is offline   Reply With Quote