View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 08:40 AM   #10
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
I'm guessing that since this subject is not covering how a weapon is carried, stored or licensed while in the Monty, this one is doomed to the lockdown real soon.

Sheepdog's post is a good one but in his first sentence he admitted not being surprised by the lockdown and therefore why continue and cause further discussions on the subject that are just gonna cause another lockdown? We know that veterans, officers, service personnel, and even former convicts might be members of this RV membership, but I don't need to read any more about it than what's pertinent to this forum. When some members start posting possibly irrelevent, sensitive, or political posts, expect a lockdown. The administrators of this forum DECIDE that.

I did not ask for any lockdown and never would because this is NOT my forum or will ever be in my messages. I am just a participant and respect that the administrators may feel that some posts need locking down. I am pretty sure that the specific administrator is only the one that drew the short straw and posted the lockdown but I am pretty sure it was NOT a solo decision. We don't get to make the rules, we just play the game or leave. It's happened many times and will happen again. Besides our Freedom of Speech reasoning when we post, there's also the Freedom of the administrator's to instill their Freedom of NON-Speech too.

Nothing to complain about and certainly nothing more needs to be said. Now I'll await a lockdown on this one too.

Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote