View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 02:39 AM   #1
Sheepdog
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10354
The Big Bad Wolf

I was disappointed but not surprised to see the other thread on concealed weapons carry be locked down. To many it is not a politically correct subject to discuss. I disagree. Many of us that are Montana Owners travel with firearms for many reasons and knowledge of the laws is important.

I have been around firearms all my life. I am a veteran of the US Army Reserves; served 10 years as a Reserve Deputy Sheriff in WA state, and have been a NRA firearms instructor for 29 years. A firearm to me is like a hammer to a carpenter. I will try to help any MOC member with firearms questions if you send me a PM. There is a great website (Handgunlaw.us) on state by state laws where you can build your own concealed carry map.

There are three kinds of people in this world. Most are sheep; some are big bad wolves; and then there are the Sheepdogs; who are the soldiers, law enforcement officers, and armed concerned citizens, who watch over the sheep and keep the wolves at bay. Sadly, many are sheeple, who are sheep-like people who deny the existence of the wolves, and vote to take away the teeth of the sheepdogs. As you can see my MOC name is SHEEPDOG. I need not explain further. I will close with a quote from George Orwell:
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf".

Be safe, be prepared.
Sheepdog is offline   Reply With Quote