Thread: 2017 Superduty
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 11:39 AM   #47
BB_TX
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charli View Post
Ok so this is bizzare. Took my 2011 F350 KR in for an oil change today and while I was waiting the salesman asked if I wanted to take a new super duty out for a ride. Great truck and was surprised at how much my truck would be worth as a trade. ......
We'll see!
Same mistake I made and ended up with my new (at the time) 2012 F350 even though I had no intention of buying a new truck.

I had already looked at dealer's web site and he was offering $14,000 off sticker of any Superduty in stock at the time, end of model year. Well below invoice. Also on dealer's web site and they had a link WHAT IS YOUR TRADE WORTH. I clicked on the link, put in my truck info, and it returned a good value at $22,000. Locally I think most use Black Book for values based on local selling prices. So I talked with salesman and confirmed the $14k off sticker. Then we talked trade and he offered $6,000 less than the link showed. I told him I wanted the full value stated on his dealer link. After some back and forth, two "let me speak to my manager", and finally me heading for the door they gave in. Be persistent.
BB_TX is offline   Reply With Quote