View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 07:10 PM   #27
greische
Established Member

M.O.C. #20532
I just ordered 235/80R16 Sailuns last week. They arrived in 2 days. Manufacture date on the tires is 1419 so I consider that to be as fresh a tire as you could get. I have a question on my factory wheels. I have an early 2018 High Country with load range E tires (they started putting the F range on them a few months after mine was built. The 2018 brochure shows rims to 110PSI. The early brochure shows no PSI rating. I called Keystone and they were less than helpful (girl on the phone actually reprimanded me for "attempting to modify their trailer". I called back and had someone tell me the wheels will hold 95PSI (which is the PSI rating of the F range tires they are now putting on the HC, so that was a safe answer). My wheels are 8 lug and have full steel valve stems. I think I found the company name who made the wheels but I was just looking to see if someone out there in Montana land knows where I can find the details on the wheel without having to jump through all these hoops. Thanks
18K/20K Pull Rite slider using Ford Factory puck system
greische is offline   Reply With Quote