View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 02:37 PM   #7
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
Quote:
Originally Posted by rames14 View Post
Right above where you clicked to come to this post, was this link:http://www.montanaowners.com/forums/...ment.php?f=350
That had the answers to your question on date. The registration will be announced under the 2018 Rally heading. It will be a link to RegOnline, which will make your reservations for the rally and campground. It will also gather information for the rally booklet that will be handed out when you arrive. As for what events, they will be announced as we get closer to the rally in September. They include the factory tour, ladies driving school, meals, etc. There will be a rally agenda including seminars posted about a month (plus or minus a few weeks) before the rally. I hope this helps. (By the way, Goshen, Indiana is where your trailer was built. We hold the rally there so you can learn more about your unit, thanks to the folks at Keystone's Montana division).
Sorry I consider myself fairly techy but every site has its own particulars. Thanks to the folks that answered my questions directly
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys