Thread: Richfaa's bird
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2006, 04:41 AM   #10
Bill Frisbee
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4493
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by richfaa

The cock-A too does not have a large vocabulary like the African Gray,Dusty has about a 20/25 word vocabulary. Take a bath, go to bed, Love you. Hiiii, Richard (that's me)beep, beep beep that's the stove timer. When it sees a dog it barks.And when Helen yells at HER(we think) it will run off a string of.."words"...don't know where it picked that stuff up??? Of course Dusty is a young bird 10 years old..they live to be 80. We have a coopers Hawk that will sit on our back fence and eyeball Dusty when she is on the deck and once took a dive at Helen while it was on her shoulder..it missed.... They are very, very loud and when it gets into her Jungle calls we have to wear ear plugs in the house. Right now it is dowstairs on top of the cage. Helen just left for Chorus practice and it is calling Richard..Richard..Richard..It either wants something to eat because I am a easy touch or it wants to bite some part of my body. They are great Campers...
Rich ...

If this isn't the premise for a new "situation comedy", I have never heard one!!

Bill
Bill Frisbee is offline   Reply With Quote