Thread: Which One??
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 01:33 PM   #1
Cat320
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5751
Which One??

Okay, here's the deal. Went to our 529th (maybe a slight exaggeration)and final RV show today to attempt to decide on which 5er is for us. Looked at and ruled out the other four finalists...Carriage Cameo LXI, Jayco Designer, Sunny Brook, and Nu Wa (as for Nu Wa, if they don't even bother to show up, heck with them). They were ruled out for a number of reasons...cost, too heavy, too fancy, weird floor plans, dealer too far away, did not like the dealer/salesman, etc. Now the question is which Montana? Thought we liked the 2980/3075...then the DW saw the 3000rk...then today she saw the 3400rl...then she saw the 3295rk. They don't make this easy!! Prices at the show were only about 10% off msrp. Our local dealer advertises an 'everyday price' of 15% off, which, to me is not very good. We plan to order an '07 (assuming we can decide on one), so I would hope we can do better with a discount. I'm following the other thread on the 3400rl and the amounts discounted with interest. Any comments would be most welcome.
Cat320 is offline   Reply With Quote