View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 03:53 PM   #2
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Mark-- You might try Craig's list and Amazon in your search also. I've got a Bedsaver on our Reese and would not be without it. Have known to many fellow campers that have dropped their rig and cause significant damage to both their TV and their Monte! I only wish Blue Ox were still making them. I frankly think they made a mistake by dropping that line from their inventory. They are just made about 50 miles or so from us and I went up and picked mine up at the factory when I bought mine. Good luck on finding one and let us know if you find one for your hitch.

By the way, watch the Forum for posts about the MOC Central Plains Regional Rally that we have held here in Nebraska for the past 7 years. We just had it this year in July and had a great time as usual. If you have any questions just drop me a line and I'll try and answer them.

Also think about joining us at the MOC Fall Rally next month in Goshen, IN where the Monte's are made. It's posted here on the Forum under Annual MOC Rallies-- 2016 Annual North American Fall Rally. We still have plenty of room at the Fair Grounds if you're interested.
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote