Thread: UPDATE 5-23
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 02:57 AM   #3
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Bill and Lisa
Looks like only 3 people are interested in showing off their rigs for show and tell. We may just provide copies of the modidications folks have done and let folks individually arrange a covienent time to go by and look at the rigs. It is a lot of work to run a scheduled event for just 3 rigs although only having 3 show rigs doen't mean that there are not 12 folks interested in looking at those rigs. Give me some feed back on wether we should have a dedicated show and tell time or not. I look for responses in this thread when I get back in town.

As far as last minute changes or problems as you come in town, my cell phone number is 757-343-8334.

See you all in 6 days if not sooner.
Bill
Bill,
As Rich is having folks sign up for the Show and Tell upon arrival I would like to suggest we schedule it as a dedicated show for now. As most all of us will be at the Meet and Greet and we find the count to still be just 3 than maybe it could be changed and announced than.

See ya on Thursday
Glenn

BTW-I have made some mods that are minor in nature but useful that I would be glad to show.
Use of peg board in the basement.
Bicycle rack on rear of Monty and only drilled 2- 3/8" holes in frame.
Wire shelving in basement
Auxiliary 27 gallon fuel tank in TV tool box
There are some others.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote