Thread: Anderson Hitch
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 07:09 PM   #59
BillnLonda
Established Member

M.O.C. #23085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim.Burke View Post
In September 2018 my wife and I purchased a new 2019 3931FB. I did not belong to the Montana Owners Club and did not read about all of the controversies surrounding the Andersen Hitch. The little bit of research I did lead me to believe the Andersen was a great product. Had I read this forum before I bought my hitch I probably would have bought a B&W Hitch. But, as I said, I bought and Andersen, and to honest, I really like my Andersen Hitch. I find it very easy to connect and disconnect. The hitch is smooth going down the road. Our first long trip this fall was from Denver to San Diego. We pulled our 14500# trailer up and down some steep grades and we experienced no problems, we pulled through some heavy crosswinds in New Mexico and had very little control problems (certainly nothing hitch related). So, some of you are probably now going to hate me, and some of you are going to like me. This is just my honest experience with Andersen. Oh, and if you asked me after reading all this stuff now, would it change my mind....no way, I like my Andersen....... I like my Ford too.......there now I've done it, I now have a bunch of Ram and Chevy guys that hate me too.
I love my Anderson in my Ford too. We can be friends now!