View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 07:22 AM   #14
bshgto
Montana Master

M.O.C. #16013
got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBeFulltime View Post
Great idea! What size hole saw? I'm doing this.
It was a 2 1/2 inch hole for the pop up I bought BUT MAKE SURE TO COMFIRM THIS WITH POP UP YOU BUY CAUSE ONCE THE HOLE IS CUT IN THE TOP IF IT`S WRONG YOUR SCREWED. I used my calipers to confirm the size. Looks like you have the same rolling beast I have so, do not put the hole to close to the back wall or the side wall there is a piece of plywood that will not let the big binding nut tighten to the bottom of the pop up you have to avoid this. The pop up comes with a extension cord type wire on it (male end) it will not be long enough to reach the plug in the basement. I just bought a semi-heavy duty 10 ft. extension cord at Lowes and just plugged it in the outlet that's behind the wall in the basement that has the central vac plugged into it, just remove the panel that has the vac on it and follow the power cord for the vac to the plug and just plug her in and your good to go. Or you cold add a outlet under the top to just plug it in but that was more trouble than it was worth to me. One last thing , do not drill from the bottom up drill from the top down you could have break out splinters on the top that the trim ring might not cover.
F350 Ford Dually 4:10`s w/bags (payload 5595 lbs) Sumo Springs 63 gal aux tank
Reese Goosebox Mor/Ryde SRE 4000 X Factors Monroe shocks.... real smooth ride
bshgto is offline   Reply With Quote