View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 06:53 AM   #10
Joe-n-Doe
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7870
We left Vegas and Sam's Town yesterday for Tucson (Voyager RV Pak). I can tell you we must have been hexed at Sam's Town! When we hooked up K9HAUS the pin engaged the hitch and lever popped up as it is suppose to. Than goodness I never deviate from my departure routine, because as I lifted the landing gear, Monty slipped off the hitch. Had I assumed she was properly hitched and closed my tailgate, Monty would have dropped onto it destroying it. It served as a good learning point for Doris who sometimes thinks I'm bit anal about how I do things. Anyway, given the string of things that happened to us at Sam's Town, its a good thing we didn't gamble!!

We crossed Hoover Dam. Had perfect timing arriving at the security check point (beat 2 buses). It took less than 5 minutes to get through security. There was no traffic crossing the Dam.

US 93 to Kingman and then onward to Phoenix is a good road.

We are staying at Voyager RV Park. I know many of you were here earlier this month. I gotta tell you for my money and style, there are way too many rules here. The way some of the staff have treated us, I feel as if I'm back in grade school.

Tammy...when I figure out how to do it I will post some pics.

Monday afternoon, we were able to hook up with our friends who now live in Vegas. We like where they live so much we put a deposit down on a house, listed our house in Amelia Island and when it sells we are moving to Vegas.
Joe-n-Doe is offline   Reply With Quote