View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 04:57 PM   #4
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
There is perhaps a positive side to all this..We did have many, many problems in the first year of ownership and I think we used the Montana long enough and hard enough to wring out problems. We spent 3 days at the service center while they corrected our listed issues and some we did not know we had. That was mid April 07. We have run over 4000 miles since then and nearly 3000 miles on this trip alone without a single problem of any kind..not even a little minor one.Our advise would be to use your Montana has long and as hard as you can during the first year. Force those problems out, have your dealer or the service center correct them. I know that many of you live a long way from the service center ..but if you can find a way to do it have your issues corrected at the service center..these guys are great and..I kid you not..your Montana will come out of the service center better than it came off the assembly line. It is worth a vacation trip there is plenty to do and see in the area.(sorry assembly line guys, it is not your fault, but that is the way it is)
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote