Thread: OK Gals...
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 04:26 PM   #52
eeoski
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8297
Hello Betsy! I think you'll enjoy the group a great deal. Lot's of great information, venting, laughing, and comradary...kinda like the military "family" that you have both as active and retired military (whether as the "sponsor" or "dependent"). (Can you tell I'm a military "brat" and wife? Father and husband are both retired navy. )

I am relatively new to the forum as we are in the "hurry up and wait" mode for our new "Monty" but have already learned a great deal in advance. (Like what size Sterlite plastic boxes work in the Montys' cabinets; that you can put under the stair lights on the Monty so as not to fall down (or up) the steps in the dark; that I am not the only one with "honey do" lists for my hubby; that it scares some of the guys that we are now communicating on our "own" sub-forum and as a result we are planning a rescue mission of one wife who apparently lives on the roof of her Monty...not really, but it makes for a good story (the living on the roof part...we'd likely have already rescued her if she REALLY was living on the roof); and a host of other things.)

Glad your husband isn't "afeared" and passed the word on to you that we are, thanks to "LadyRV", becoming active/more active in the MOC Owners forum. Look forward to "seeing" and "hearing" from you in the future as "Labmom."

Robin

eeoski is offline   Reply With Quote