Thread: "Black Friday"
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 03:50 AM   #9
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Phil,
I actually got a reprieve on the midnight visit to the Destin outlet mall, but at 4:45 a.m. the next morning (Black Friday) we ventured out and headed to the Wal-Mart at Destin. We could not find a parking spot so had to resort to Plan B!! Plan B was the Office Depot in Mary Esther and we arrived on the scene at 5:15 a.m. and joined a line that I would estiamte to be at about 100. The interesting part of all this is the temperature was a brisk 38 degrees waiting in line. Unexpected to say the least. But Plan B worked, got a laptop and digital camera for the oldest DD and a small flat screen LCD for the youngest. I kinda wished we would have gone to the outlet mall so that I at least could have gotten my forum fix since there is a Panera Bread there that I park beside. Oh well, it may take me a few days to get caught up with everything!!
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote