View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 03:31 PM   #7
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Thanks for all the quick responses. I run the tires at 70 psi up front and 65 psi in the rear per the window sticker. The rear tires were wearing very well until I noticed how bad the front ones were. Therefore I flipped the front two with the right rear (where most of the power is) and moved the right rear to the front. The amount of shake/vibration that comes from the right rear can almost make a person ill at highway speeds. I will have to look into different brake pads to see if that helps the squealing. As for the front axle - will have to do some additional research... I priced out new Micheline LTX M/S's for my rig as they seem to be more of a highway tire than an all terrain. Still cost on those was almost $1400 after install, tax, and warranty from Discount Tire. Hoping they will be running a 4th of July sale and I can get that price down a bit as these tires are pretty much useless now. Starting to think that I should have never left the Chevy Silverado family of 1 ton trucks - never had so many issues with my Chevy's as I do/had with the last two Ram's.
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote