View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 01:33 AM   #8
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Don, thanks. Very kind of you. I will figure something out, with the responses, this gives me some thunkin to do.
Mike, great idea, I had read up on that and my wife is excited about it. We are staying here in Deming a while longer, got an order for 8 holsters from the one gun shop here, it will take a couple of days to make them. But, to the person, everyone we have come across has been the friendliest people we have met on the road so far. I love this town. The trip to Adobe Café was simply not worth it. The sandwich was good, and the place was super-funky, but we were the only two customers there and the 45 minute wait was too long. Long drive, long wait, Sue was cold, as the place had no heat on and you could fit a beer can in the holes in the wall.
I have used the Internet glasses sites, and they are good, but I am like a 10 year old kid, I WANT IT NOW and as we are on the road, with no schedule, hard to pin down where we will be.
Thanks everyone for helping out, I will check at WalMart, and see what's up at Benson.
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote