Thread: Going Full Time
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 07:17 AM   #1
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
Going Full Time

Ann and I wanted to see the USA. With her passing I learned you never know what tomorrow brings so I am going to do what we wanted to do. She will be with me in spirit.

My neighbor’s mother was planning on moving from her apartment to another. I thought about it and offered rental of my house to her. She likes the idea and we are going to make it work. My biggest pro is the house will be lived in and it will be my storage facility for all our house hold items until I know where I want to move to. The Con is I will have to move the washer and dryer up to the kitchen area. That is all workable.
This now gives me a mindset of moving out of my PA house and it being just a storage facility. I am going on a trip to Iowa in Aug and Sep. Now I will just go a little farther west to Sioux Falls, SD and become a South Dakota residence. They are RV Things are starting to fall into place for me.
H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote