View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 10:40 AM   #42
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7445
Yea! A fellow Bish's customer! We were, and hope to continue to be again, very satisfied Bish's customers. Our buying experience couldn't have been better--great salesman and great follow-up after the sale--and always, Bish's had a full lot of Montanas and Big Skys to look at and and a clean, well-stocked showroom. All I can think of to account for what's happened since then is that a change of personnel in the service department, including several service manager changes (so we were told) did contribute to the problem we now have.

I have called Tadd Jenkins several times but he's never returned a call. Two of those times I had to leave messages with someone to give to him, but the last time I was finally given his voicemail, and thought surely I'd hear from him. I didn't. We were supposed to hear from Melissa, the new person at Bish's who's taken over our case, by today at the latest--no call yet, and it's nearly 4:00 PM. I am going to give her another hour to call, but if she doesn't, I'll call Mr. Jenkins again as well as calling the Keystone customer service rep who has stepped in to work with us and Bish's.

I'm still holding onto the hope that that Bish's is a good place, but that we just had the rotten luck to fall into the hands of people who didn't do their jobs or left the dealership without being sure the service department didn't drop the ball with our rig. We want to upgrade to a newer/different Montana floor plan for fulltiming, but first, we'll have to see how this present problem plays out.

Carolyn
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote