View Single Post
Old 01-19-2005, 12:21 PM   #59
On The Road Again
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1725
Hello to all:
Well, our 1st Virginia MOC Rally is now scheduled for May 18 (Wed) to May 22 (Sun), 2005, at Walnut Hills Campground (TL Rated 9/9*/9) in Staunton, VA. If you are unable to attend all of these dates just notify the campground which dates you'll be attending when you make your reservations.

At the present we have nine (9) members who have replied to me or this forum that they would be in attendance. I have notified the campground that we may need 12 sites in case there may be some who will still decide to come. If we need more than 12 sites I will have to notify the campground so they can make proper arrangemants. If your name is not on the below list, you MUST notify me if you plan on attending in addition to making your reservation with the campground.
The following members have notified me by either e-mail or our forum that they would be in attendance:

Chuck & Carol, Glenn & Lorraine, Bill & Ann, Bill & Gail, Art & Nancy, Dennis & Tammy, Becky & Dave, Marshall & Rosemary, and the Gramer's.
Since I don't have last names I used your first names only.
Also, if I have inadverently left your name off of this list, and you plan to attend, please notify me as soon as possible so you can added on.

You must make your own reservations in your name with the campground (1-800-699-2568) with a $35 deposit and be sure to tell them you are with the MOC (Montana Owners Club) Rally. They will send you an e-mail with your confirmation number and instructions for their rules and cancellations...please be sure to read this.
Their rate will be around $30 (full hook-up w/ cable TV)with a discount for either Good Sam or a club discount.
I would suggest you view their web site which is as follows: http://www.walnuthillscampground.com/

If there are any other MOC members interested in attending please let me know as soon as possible so I can notify the campground. Remember, I need to have a "rig" count for their office.

I do hope this is helpful and we look forward to seeing all of you and having a great time in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Any qestions and/or comments please e-mail me or this forum.
Since there will be so much to see and visit in this area there is nothing special planned at this time other than just camping together. Any social time together can be planned when we get there.
Sincerely,
Marshall & Rosemary
On The Road Again is offline   Reply With Quote