View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 09:36 AM   #1
MIMF
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2827
Keystone Customer Service

We were at the 5th wheel over the weekend and, since we are taking it out of state for the Labor Day holiday, I decided to go up on top and check to see if I was going to need to wash the roof before this coming Friday. Discovered that the wiper seal across the top of the main living room slide on the door side was starting to come loose.

Decided this morning to run into Goshen and visit Customer Service to see what they would suggest. While there, almost immediately bumped into an old friend. Her name is Carmen Westlake. Haven't seen her in a couple years but, when she seen me.....I got a huge hug!! We shot the bull for a couple minutes and then I was greeted by one of her other techs and business was taken care of.

For any of you MOC members who have never met her, she is easy on the eyes...........and smells really good, too!!

When I drove up, I noticed that it looks like an addition is being added to the building and when I got inside the front door, there has been some remodeling done and they have a receptionist. All since last years rally.
MIMF is offline   Reply With Quote