Old 12-12-2016, 08:47 AM   #28
John Neeley
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #19277
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by John Neeley

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by dhartsparky

I just picked up my 3731FL with In-Command and love it, of course I haven't had any issues as of yet. I paired my android device pretty easily and love the fact that I can put my slides out while I'm outside looking at them coming out but even better, I love being on the roof with my electric leaf blower and blowing the slides off while bringing in the slides while it's raining, what a great deal. So far I love it and am very happy.
David..... I finally got around today to intergrate my android to the in-Command system and of course with no instructions, I looked at the Youtube video about a dozen times, running back and forth to the RV with some success and sometimes not. I finally got it paid to the DCM by using the android bluetooth way, pairing it up and it worked fine. Got it going sorta.... I can control the water pump, ext/int/sec lights okay and on the homescreen I see the battery voltage, and some tanks......but......it wont scroll down to pick up the awnings, slideouts, etc buttons. I wonder what your secret was?? Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

John
EUREKA !!! got it all going perfect now.....geez, sure would be nice if they gave you a manual and the Youtube video addressed the scrolling.... but at least it all works now...put it through its paces with flying colors....found out though that the main screen has to be connected to the main system for it to work, so has to be left on, but blank screen, so no biggie... I am not a person favorable to touch screen anyway, always like to push button and flip switches...guess it is my old electronics background in me??
2016 Montana 3440RL Legacy-Andersen 3200 Hitch
John Neeley is offline   Reply With Quote