View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 09:35 AM   #3
1retired06
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy2546 View Post
So our first time out I went to empty the tanks. There is 1 black tank and 2 grey tanks. I empty the black tank first by pulling the black handle which is located in the wheel well area. Right next to the black handle is one of the grey handles so I pull that one assuming the rear grey tank would empty behind the black to clean everything up in the exit piping. Then i was going to disconnect the hose and hook up the hose to the front grey tank exit piping and empty that and be done. NOPE! The black tank is all by its self. After emptying the tank you have to disconnect the hose and move it to the front to empty both grey tanks. The hose and exit piping is full of black water residue and down right nasty. Why couldn't they design it so that the rear grey tank empties behind the black?
In all our units, of multiple brands, only one drain. But where I have seen two, folks use a T connection, where they hook a short hose to each drain outlet, and those two hoses connect to a T fitting with one hose going to sewer connection.
F350 crew cab dually 6.7
1retired06 is offline   Reply With Quote