View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 02:06 PM   #3
vipermanden
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18510
I made sure there was power to the back of the fridge, because it is not on a slide, and there is battery power to the display, because the temp set would light up when pushed, and display what setting you wanted, and would go up or down, but the power symbols that show whether it is propane or electric were not displayed, no matter how many times you pushed the buttons. After an hour, all of a sudden they came back on? We are going to leave it on the auto setting, so if there is an electrical issue, maybe it will switch to propane next time? We could not manually change it, because the buttons were not doing anything. Weird, it is like the refer timed out? I do have 13.4 volts to my two deep cycle marine batteries. The fuse panel is not labeled on which fuse is for the refer, and I did not want to pull out all 18 to see if one had an issue? So now we will hang tight, and see if it happens again. We will just carry some extra ice till we get home.