View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 02:37 AM   #27
rames14
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1920
We have had our 3160 for 2 camping seasons. We had a great dealer that had all but a few minor issues resolved before we picked it up. PDI went smooth. This is our third Montana, and we wouldn't have purchased the second and third if we hadn't been so happy with the first. You will find your satisfaction regardless of brand directly related to the quality of your dealer. Just my two cents worth. My dealer has never had my unit for longer than a day. I live 500 miles from them. We schedule the appointment for when we're going through and they will have the parts. With that said, it is at another dealer right now for a cosmetic issue where our satellite receiver came out and dinged the fireplace mantle. We deliberately took it in after camping season so they can have it as long as they need it. Since it is not our selling dealer and is only cosmetic, I expect to be at the end of the line. Good luck with your decision. We really enjoy our 3160 and have had it places most wouldn't think of pulling it.
Ron and Terrie Ames - MOC #1920/KF0NTA
2021Montana 3230CK Super Solar Legacy Package
2021 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, BIM Charging
4x4, SRW, LB, Crew Cab, Pullrite 3900 Hitch
rames14 is offline   Reply With Quote