Thread: New 3850FL
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 03:33 PM   #7
napria
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #14116
Thanks, Hook! We actually have camping ressies already at our favorite local COE spot for that time. Once we decided to go for it, I wasted no time booking a few trips. We sold our previous fifth wheel in November and I've been chomping at the bit to get something so we could start camping again.

Mike (and Angie), we're getting it from RV Outlet in Ringgold (Danville). I'm a little nervous because I'll be driving 6 hours to purchase it with only having seen pictures on the internet. But when I asked folks on the Open Roads forum what experiences they have had with RV Outlet, I heard only good things. So I'm doing a lot of praying that all will go well. We actually drove 2 1/2 hours to South Carolina to see a 3850FL last Saturday and found the floor plan was just as good in real life as the pictures on the internet, but that dealer wanted more for a used unit that was missing the dinette table and chairs, than RV Outlet was asking for a new one.

I'll add a surge protector to my CW cart. Already got $250 worth of necessities in my cart. In for a penny, in for a pound, eh?
napria is offline   Reply With Quote