Thread: 2006 3400RL
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 02:05 PM   #3
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
congrats on the new rig

READ THE ARCHIVES and the old messages, use the search engine here. Most of your questions have been asked and answered, with some very interesting discussions.

Some parks do not allow dogs, get a park book, like Trailer life, or Woodalls, they spell it out.

Park long trucks out in the edges of the parking lots at stores, get some extra exercise

Many parks now offer wifi, but a good cell phone will also get you connected to the net, but, be prepared to go make a cup of coffee while it connects and gets to your first email message! HAHA. Some people have satellite systems for direcway and such. Lots of coin and well, I am not the biggest direcway fan, too much to go into, we have at home, and if we had another choice, we would take a gun to that dish! (oh, dear, those who love their direcway, forgive me for my sins!)

Al and I rarely use 50 AMPS, the exception being when we are here in Texas for 2 or 3 months. The cord is heavy and a bother to move around. We frequent many parks with 30 AMPS, and have learned you can only run so much, so, do the coffee, then the toast, don't try to run the microwave at the same time. That sorta thing. It is a way of life for us, no biggie, although there are others that will disagree

We hang stuff on the walls with super duty double faced tape, which we have found you can get off, if you are careful. If it does damage the walls, we hang something else up over the damage! We have a large wooden heavy racoon over the outside entry door. Lots of tape, does not move or fall on our heads.

There are a couple of unique ideas for headboards with photos, again, visit the archives here, you will have a good education.
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote