View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 09:17 AM   #40
DROMEO
Established Member

M.O.C. #21666
Hey All, new member as of this morning. We (DW) are doing our research as we like jvfrazier have ordered a 2019 3120RL. Looking at delivery between mid-May and the end of May. We are moving up from a 2014 KS Bullet 241BHS TT. That Bullet was (is) a great product (sold to friend that understood the meticulous upkeep of the unit), and was our first KS product with this current purchase being our 4th RV since 2002. Looking forward to the receipt of the new unit. I must say, finding this site has made us both feel a bit more comfortable about the move up to a 5th wheel and the KS brand. I noted in this thread that jvfrazier was towing with a Dadge (yep Dadge) 3500 dually. I’ll be towing with a 2015 Ford F-250 Lariat. Research tells me we should be fine. Thoughts? Additionally, went with the B&W under bed turn-over goose ball and Companion slider hitch over the PullRite SuperGlide 2900, thoughts here as well. We appreciate the helping and friendly nature of MOC; info and knowledge found (gained) already has been a tremendous help. So, jvfrazier, how goes it so far?
DROMEO is offline   Reply With Quote