View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 02:29 PM   #3
bshgto
Montana Master

M.O.C. #16013
yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbrus1 View Post
Looking for advice on how to get issues closed out for warranty between the dealer and Keystone. The dealer who is servicing our 3791RD is trying to help but Keystone keeps asking for something different each time. Right now we have two outstanding issues. One with the friction hinge that bound up so tight we had to remove the lower hinge by grinding off the rivets to even be able to close the door. The other is more of a nuisance but the seal in the stool still is not working unless you pull up on the stool handle with your foot.

Getting frustrated to the point I really wonder if we should have gone with SOB. The dealer is trying but not getting approval. I have talked with a customer support person at Keystone and now I get different answers in the same day on what needs to be turned in by the dealer for approval

Frustrated in Iowa
Sorry I find your post kinda funny. Your "issues" border on fix it your self and forget it. Not really worth leaving a unit in a dealers lot where they could screw up something else. Another brand isn`t going to help either, different camper different problems and they will be there. If you want to see people with problems go to WWW.pissedconsumer.com type in Keystone, have a free evening to try and absorb things. Not trying to be smart either so Good luck.
F350 Ford Dually 4:10`s w/bags (payload 5595 lbs) Sumo Springs 63 gal aux tank
Reese Goosebox Mor/Ryde SRE 4000 X Factors Monroe shocks.... real smooth ride
bshgto is offline   Reply With Quote