View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 03:29 AM   #7
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
If I were Jo-Anna I would be chomping at the bits too. I can tell you that the one I saw was beautiful. It had sorta pewter colors and taupe/charcoal tones. It looked great. In fact everything blended togather nicely and were so neutral she could use almost any color to accessorize. The curtains were all solid and looked wonderful. The chairs were very comfortable as was the couch. Way better than before. The storage cabinets were between four and six inches deep. I remember thinking that it would be a great place to store wine bottles and glasses or paper products. The chairs opened for storage underneath just like the Tana. I did not notice if the table was fixed or not but it sure was nice not to have legs underneath to deal with. The Pewter fixtures looked great. I personally would have prefered the sofa to be solid and accessorize with pillows but the pattern that was there was a nice one. Not feminine or masculine or fussy. In my mind I could see using reds and whites in pillows, towels etc. but I know that everyone would not agree. Just trying to tell you the feeling I had while inside. I would have bought it on the spot if I had the chance and not changed a thing. I really loved the shower. I can't remember the brand on the microwave but it was NOT Apollo and it was a half time convection as well. Hope this answers a few of your questions.

Helen
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote