View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 02:01 PM   #2
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
I have had the Pay as you go for 3 years now and travel Alot the Key thing you have to tell them when you move and want the new local stations is I have a TAILGATER and I am in my Rv right now and I want to change my ANTENNAE Address and just need to give them the Zip code of where you are at SOMETIMES they will ask for the Address as well and all should be good and it takes about 20 min or so and a reset to get it going, when I first got it I would say I am Moving and that Confuses some of the Reps,just remember key words:Tailgater,RV And Antennae address change
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by andrew selkregg

I travel about 120 days per year and use my Dish about 3 or 4 times per year at various locations for about 2 weeks at a time. I don't have Dish at home so I have to activate it each month I want to use it, and give them a new service address each location so I can receive the local channels where I'm at.
This seems to drive them crazy, and me as well. They want to keep billing me whether I'm using it or not.
They talk a great program with their "pay as you go", but it's a nightmare to use.
Does anyone have a method they successfully use to start and stop the service?

Andy