Thread: Instant Pot
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 04:59 AM   #16
Loneoak
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19514
Quote:
Originally Posted by awheeler View Post
I use mine almost everyday now. I know folks who bought other brands and they just don't seem to be as good or as high quality. I ordered one for each of our daughters and one for the daughter-in-law for Christmas. Walmart had them for $49.00 on Black Friday, but you had to go to the store. I'm not going to fight those crowds. I bought all of mine on Amazon - $69.00. The price has gone up, but I bet if you wait until January the price will come back down.

I will pull together some of my recipes and post them. There are also several YouTube videos on using the pot and different recipes - just in case you want to "see" how it can be used.

More to come!
Ann
I guess I got lucky then. I live in Canada, where Black Friday is not as wild as it is in the U.S. I went to Walmart at 6:30, opening time was supposed to be 7 a.m., but they had opened at 6 a.m. I live in a rural area and the Walmart was in a nearby small town. I walked in, got one, did a bit more shopping, and left. No hassles, no crowds. I would not have fought crowds for it.

2017 High Country 305RL
2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty
Loneoak is offline   Reply With Quote