View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 03:19 AM   #1
BirdingRVer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5740
No longer a MOC wannabe!

So excited I posted this to the wrong forum.

FINALLY!

On Monday morning when the bank opened we sold our 17ft travel trailer, Monday afternoon we ordered our 2007 3075RL!!! They say it should arrive in 8 weeks.

We had driven to Pismo Beach for the weekend to enjoy October along the California coast and to show our trailer to an interested party that couldn’t come to us to see it. On our way down we saw a Montana dealer just off the freeway; on our way home we stopped at the dealer in Paso Robles. I told the salesman that we know exactly what we want, but could he give us a deal to make it worth driving a 300 mile round trip to pick it up. He said “let me try”. We are very happy with the deal not only for the price and the extras they through in like the slide toppers but, also the professional way they treated us. There wasn’t any of the game playing that seem to come up every time we talked to the local dealer.

During the six months that I have been monitoring this forum so many of you have said that if you had it to do over you would buy another Montana, also in Bill and Helen’s (adelmoll) journal of what they put their Montana through in Alaska and the Yukon and they still love it. Combined with, we both loved the floor plan of the 3075 from the moment we sat in it makes us think this is the right choice for us.

We have been planning our transition to full time for several years and have been in and out of numerous RVs but, this one felt like home.

I thank you all for your many comments and insights and look forward to meeting you at the Spring Rally.

WOW are we EXCITED!!!!!

Grant & Kathy
BirdingRVer is offline   Reply With Quote