View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 07:05 AM   #12
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Dave & Cheryl, Will let you know when we are ready for housewarming. Our friends who are coming down from Dunnellon hopefully will stay the weekend...so next week we will have to get togethr for lunch and you guys can meet us at our place. Maybe Rich & Helen would also like to join us. Don't know your work schedules but we are not on the schedule up through the 22nd. Let us know what day next week would work best for you and if you have someplace special you would like to go. We love Carrabras up near us on 192, and we also like Chlis just north of us on Hwy 27.

Judy & Glenn, Sorry you missed it. Guess you will just have to bring Daniel back to see Mickey again!! TeeHee

Bill & Helen, just let us know when you are coming down this way we would love to show her to you. You have me cell so just call to make sure we are here. We are going to owe our friends in Dunellon a visit after this move, and we want to see your lot when we get up that way.

Thanks all for the well wishes. So far the only thing I am disappointed in is THERE IS NO SCREEN in the bedroom big window. It has a different type of closure than the one in our 3475RL, levers on each side. The window over the computer desk seems to be the same saize and it has a screen. I just sent a note to Keystone and told them "I WANT MY WINDOW SCREEN BACK!!!" We sleep nearly every night with our big bedroom window open for fresh air.
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote