View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 04:29 PM   #26
SKOOBDO
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5293
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by richfaa

I am now doing research on internet connection using the cell phone.. we both have cingular with rollover and are very satisfied with the service nationwide so we will stay with cingular.. I can not find any of those little kids that work at the stores that know anything about the subject.. So to those using air cards or PC cards..what are you using and how do you rate the service.
I'm using a Verizon PC Card and it works GREAT! I haven't been anyplace yet that it doesn't work. Where I full-time (secluded wooded area), most campers can't use their cellular phones I also have a verizon cellular phone with 900 monthly minutes and free weekends/nights and unlimited mobile to mobile. My monthly billing statement combines both units. I'm a happy camper, and I can use my computer in any room or outside without using cables etc.

2006 Montana 3500RL, New Cap Design, MorRyde Suspension, W/D, 2nd A/C, Fantastic Fans, MaxxAir, Fireplace, RotoChocks, Slide Awnings. 2005 Ford F350 Lariat LE, PSD 4x4 Dually, Long Bed, C-Betr Mirrors, Vortex Spray-In Liner, Access Tonneau Cover, Remote Starter, LED Running Board Lights
SKOOBDO is offline   Reply With Quote