View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 12:18 PM   #5
eeoski
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8297
PRE-DELIVERY
The PDI (pre-delivery inspection) is on the main page of this forum and is GREAT! I strongly recommend using it. I actually filled it out on my laptop (after using a paper copy for my notes) and emailed it to our delivery person so they had no excuse about not having the information AND it was easier for them as they had everything. If you are really into the electronics you could even do digital photos of the physical descrepancies and email them as well.

BED
I don't know if I read it on this forum or in one of the MANY magazines I get, but we put a vinyl tablecloth between the plywood and the mattress (vinyl side up) and it makes sliding the mattress back and forth a breeze. King vs. queen is a personal choice BUT I am more than willing to give up the space for the sleeping comfort! Its not like I spend a lot of time up there other than to get ready to sleep, sleep, and get dressed. It doesn't affect use of the shower or vanity. Nice thing is that you can go smaller a bit easier than larger! Regardless of the size get a good mattress topper as the standard mattress leaves a great deal to be desired!

MISC
If you want/need one I have made up a checklist for first time stocking/supplying of the RV. Send me a PM and I will be happy to share it with anyone. (It is in Word format.)

Robin
eeoski is offline   Reply With Quote