View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 06:26 AM   #15
TAKPAK
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8238
We'll be picking up the new unit in a week, after the dealer gets through with prep. A few things we are doing....swapping out the mattress with ours. We recently bought a memory foam one for the old unit, and told dealer it goes with us. No problem. Also taking our La-Z-Boy furniture with us. Told dealer to put the new trailer furniture in our old unit, maybe make it sell better. Third, swap out the toilet. The old unit had a Thetford, we HATED it. Had a new Dometic put in. New unit has a Thetford, told dealer to swap them....no problem, no cost. Dealer is also installing two group 27 batteries at no extra cost. In regards to the stove, oh yes, we noted the window in the oven, AND the new electronic ignition for it. FINALLY. They now also include the "pizza stone" with the oven. Oddly enough, NONE of the items in our rig is Furrion. Can't remember the names, but it is definitely not Furrion. Yes, I agree about the downgrade of the stereo system, but will need to dig into it to figure out what's what. Dealer said the change was in response to customers wanting something that they could run off the batteries while bookdocking. TV does have a soundbar and subwoofer below it. I'll have to figure out where to put the satellite receiver though. After we "move in" I'll post more about what we find and do to it.
2015 GMC Sierra 4X4 3500 SRW
TAKPAK is offline   Reply With Quote