View Single Post
Old 12-03-2004, 05:48 AM   #10
CouchsCampers
Established Member

M.O.C. #911
It depends on when the camper was built in 04. They did change the roof studs from aluminum to a C-channel stamped steel. Thats the only structural change. Look at the sticker next to the door. Does it say aluminum stucture or aluminum plus? If it's aluminum plus then it has the new roof studs. Some other things are the solid surface counter tops, six panel doors, convection oven is now standard with 22" oven, New bedroom desighn, washer/dryer prep is now an option on any floor plan, 19" TV is now standard in bedroom, New graphics, New desighn on aluminum wheels, Day/Night shades are standard, 15,000 A/C with remote is now standard, the new free standing table also has an extension on it. Thats a few of the things I remember of the top of my head.

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by 2002dura

Is there any major differences in the 2005 model 2955's compared to the 2004's. From visual comparison, I can only find some very minor cosmetic changes. Can get a pretty good deal on the '04, but it has the 1/2 time microwave/oven and no gas oven. '05 has gas oven but regular microwave. Otherwise units have same options.
CouchsCampers is offline   Reply With Quote