View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 09:01 PM   #9
lightsout
Montana Master

M.O.C. #24938
While we are generally pleased with our Montana 3791RD we recently sold our 2017 Class A Fleetwood Bounder and we are highly dissapointed in the poor finishes and over all medioker quality of the Montana compared to our Class A. We bought the Montana for the floorplan (3791RD) our choices were eith Montana or Solitude both about the same quality.

If the floor plan was not a deal-braker I would likely look at higher end 5er's like Mobile Suites and a couple others.

We did notice that Montana's pre 2016 seem better built and better finishes however we did purchase a 2019 again floor plan was the primary driver...

I will also say that Montana's warranty response time is horrible. My rig has been at the dealer for a mount so far and it looks like it will be there till Late Jan. It is not that the service is not available it is the replacement parts from Montana that is the hold up... Fortunately it is not summertime.

I would also not recommend not buying new as the warranty work can be extensive and time consuming, better to buy a couple years old where previous owners have dealt with that hassle.
lightsout is offline   Reply With Quote