View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 05:26 PM   #8
Wrenchtraveller
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4890
Al and Carol, the Ferry costs me a cool 190.00 Can each way and that is about 150.00 US
We like the crossing from Tawassen (Vancouver) to Sydney (Victoria) run because they have a nice buffet and they cruise through the Gulf Islands and it is more scenic. It is a 90 minute run. Check out BC Ferries.com for more info. Vancouver Island is truly beautiful and many very wealthy people are buying property around here. Victoria has the highest home prices in Canada and a modest bungalow sells for half a million bucks. If you ever decide to come over, let us know and Donna and I will be happy to show you around. Take care. Don & Donna Chambers.

Glen & Lorraine, Glad to hear your rear steps have not caused a problem.
I might be more concerned than I should be but I will not take a chance on the Ferry ramp. Also when I got my 2955RL home I did notice that the steps have been bent slightly so the contract hauler caught them on something. Also your Chev is a little lower than my Ford 4x4 and 2 inches in 32 feet is not that noticable but it does make my steps a little closer to the ground than yours . Take care. Don & Donna
Wrenchtraveller is offline   Reply With Quote