Thread: Summer Plans
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2003, 06:15 PM   #1
Montana_203
Established Member

M.O.C. #203
Summer Plans

Grace and I will managing Dewdrop Campground in the Allegheny National Forest near Warren Pennsylvania again this year for the third year in a row.

We will open the campground the Friday before Memorial day and close it the Wednesday after Labor day. It's a great place, on the Kinzua reservoir and you can launch your boat at our campground and go 26 miles up into New York State. Great fishing too. Cabalas has a 'walleye' tournament there each year in June.

We will have 7 host couples helping us this this year and we are really looking forward to it. We usually have a cookout or potluck at least once a month and ice cream socials at least once a month and probably once or twice a week we all meet at someone's site(hosts of course) for dessert, coffee or just to sit around the fire.

It's a great lifestyle for those of you who haven't tried it. I have yet to meet anyone who did it that didn't love it.

I can't think of a better way or a better place to spend the summer. If you're up that way, be sure to stop by and say Hi or stay with us for a few days.

"Have Trailer—will travel"
1999 Montana 3255RL
1999 Dodge 1-Ton Dually w/Cummins 5.9TD
Montana_203 is offline   Reply With Quote