View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 10:10 AM   #9
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
Insignia Tv's are not terrible and better than Jensen or Furrion or Magnavox and yes they are a Best Buy Brand But they are a step down from the Sony Home TV/surround DVD Blu-Ray they put in 2015's and later IMO,we met some folks with a new Monty (front Kitchen) with the Insignia TV/sound bar and had dinner and watched a Movie and it does not even have surround sound per say(no external speakers or Woofer)) the Sony TV/ Surround system in my 2015 puts it to shame in sound quality and picture quality IMO Montana is starting to cheap out little by little just like your Highpointe convection on your 2017 instead of the huge nice Whirlpool Microwave/convection in our 2015
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by navybanker

We have a "Highpointe" microwave/convection in our 2017 and the first time DW used it we started to get out or turn off quickly. It sounded as if the oven was going to fly apart. I couldn't hear the tv or talk to the cook. The exhaust fan appears to be the problem. After examining it, I think the very thin metal on the bottom is part of the cause. Cheap! It has worked but very loud. Someone said the Insignia tvs are Best Buy's store brand??? We have two and no problems thus far.