View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 03:38 AM   #17
dfb
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17163
Yes, bought ours brand new 3/15... So far, water heater not working on electric fixed. Black water handle not closing took in twice, rope light living area burntout,moulding in living area Falling off, chipped front cap repaired, thetford toilet did not hold water , replaced with dometic. Shower door handles fell off, dealer used hot glue..I fixed myself. Bathroom door picture board wrinkling and coming off. Two rear led ceiling lights stopped working. Ceiling fan screws fell off and blades came down. Furion camera installed by factory was backup camera, factory wired it as observation camera and the camera burn out. Furrion room was great and sent me a new one. Sewer hose cap fell off on hiway, hose came out like a snake. Still can't find another cap. Fender skirt flapping in the wind, what is that?. Rear cap is poorly made compared to other brands.
On another note. Love the Rv. The mcd blinds are great, fireplace is also great. Like the rest of the 3610 rl legacy.. Personally, the Msrp of 92000 is way too high.. Should be in the 50s... But then again, I remember when lettuce was .29 cents...
dfb is offline   Reply With Quote