View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 07:30 AM   #7
jcurtis934
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13740
If you are looking at your issues to arrive at the feeling that the previous owners were full timers, then who knows...people are different. But, in general, fulltimers would treat it as their home and not abuse it. I would guess that the previous owners towed it too fast, didn't level before deploying slides, may have ran over curbs, etc. But it could also be a trailer that left the factory with issues that weren't addressed by anyone. I would be frustrated as well. Factory tank gauges are crap and can NOT be relied on at any time. Crack at the corner of any opening says there is movement in the wall for some reason and it is deviating from being a true rectangle...just like a house when there are foundation issues. Paint can develope cracks if it were applied over an unclean surface...but I would expect to see it in multiple places. Given the circumstances, it is hard to say if you are in for other issues. A call and email to keystone customer service citing the vin of the unit and its short history under your ownership is in order for a file to be opened. Whether keystone will be responsive in any way is hard to say based on issues others are seeing, but you need to give them the opening to be a true quality manufacturer and to reach out on these and any further issues. Hope this isn't the tip of an ugly situation. John