View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 08:06 AM   #28
rconkin
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #12463
I definitely don't feel that the dealer is incompetent. I have purchased 3 5ers from them and my dad bought a travel trailer and motorhome from their dad back in the 70's so we have a rather long history. They had a new service manager, very young, and he was the problem. I sent a lengthy email to the brothers and that is what got the ball rolling in rectifying the situation. I did find out that the service manager is no longer with the dealer. I gave the owners a chance based on past experience and thinking that maybe they were not fully aware of the situation which appears to be the case with the dismissal of the person responsible. Ironically the service manager works for the other RV dealer in our city which is just down the road from my dealer. I will more than likely buy our next 5er from them, however, I will use the repair shop that it is currently at for any damages that I have in the future. They actually do a lot of work for several rv dealers on things that they can't handle.
rconkin is offline   Reply With Quote