View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 08:55 AM   #24
OutlawPilot
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #20672
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldmstewart View Post
Bought ours in sept. This is by far worst quality out of 14 rvs I have bought Keystone don't seem to be as good as forest river about fixing things so we may be having problems.Wish forest river made this floor plan Been camping for 30 years but getting a $60000 piece of junk makes me want to just sell out Dealer in Jackson tn not a lot better I hall a golf cart none of d rings in right place to tie down Had over a page of problems have fixed lots of things myself First time we used it commode was dripping water in storage compartment did not even have seal under it fixed myself seal was $17.60 still have not got my money for it when u step out door first step is 10 1/2 in. down can't raise steps up everybody else step like that staple under roof hot water heater leak ac covers look like they been drug down road no ice from ice maker bedroom carpet has no padding under it and floor uneven this is just a small list of things wrong
Reviews like this terrify me about our purchase. On the other hand I'm told that ALL trailers are subject to lemon reviews and given Keystone's market dominance it seems only natural that the quantity of their lemon reports would be more than others.

I'm not happy that poor quality control is all to common in the industry in general but remain hopeful that when ours is made it's mid-week, mid-shift on staff free donuts day!

The Aviators TV Website | Facebook Page | YouTube Channel
Streaming Episodes (iTunes, Google Play, Amazon)
OutlawPilot is offline   Reply With Quote