View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 06:10 PM   #8
PSFORD99
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9051
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB_TX View Post
Some where you probably have a loose or flaky wire connection. Sounds like the movements and vibrations of moving slides are causing the circuit to make and break at that point. Could be in the neutral or could be in the hot.

Probably have to wait until next time you lose power and then start wiggling wires until power returns. Then look closely at that area for a bad connection. Loose screw, bad crimp, broken wire, etc. Of course that may be quite a chore since most wiring is hidden.
I can pretty much get it to lose power just by messing with the kitchen slide . Usually when its coming in, going out usually gets it to work again. If there was a way I would just rewire that circuit. Just really no way to get at it. I believe it begins with the GFI outlet near the end of the kitchen counter next to the living room . I can get it to shut off all the effected lights , and outlets by tripping that GFI, same as when it loses power.

There is really no wires anywhere that would be the issue , other then under the belly cover, will have to drop that cover in the kitchen slide area ,and see if I can find it. The only electrical is one wire loom going up thru the bottom of the kitchen slide, but it appears to be two 12 volt wires inside of it.I don't think this is going to be very easy. I have had those covers off a couple times replacing all the hydraulic lines.I was careful , hopefully I didn't mess up any wiring. Its a real mess of wiring under there, not much caution was taken running the wiring.

From what I have seen ,don't they just run the usual house wiring for the 110, 12/2 or 14/2. hard to imagine then running three separate wires for every 110 circuit.
PSFORD99 is offline   Reply With Quote